Interested in topics of innovative urban planning, sustainability, resilience and efficiency? Submit your essay on one of these topics for a chance to win a iPad Mini 2!
The IGLUS blog was launched in Spring 2016 and is dedicated to issues related to urban infrastructure management and governance, with a focus on efficiency, sustainability and resilience of urban systems. Now, it is your chance to share your ideas on our blog! The best entry will win a iPad!
Submissions will close on December 15th. Participants must submit their blog entries below. Blog posts will be reviewed by the IGLUS Team and the results will be shared on our blog starting in January.
- You must be a currently enrolled student, PhD or researcher at EPFL
- Length: 1000-1500 words;
- Topical focus: urban efficiency, sustainability and resilience;
- The post must be clear and specific (focus on one topic/problem/solution);
- The post must be written in a professional yet entertaining tone (for ideas, visit our blog);
- The writer must refrain from using offensive or vulgar language;
- The writer must adequately cite used sources and images (hyperlink or referencing – see old blog posts for ideas);
- The writer must not use the blog post for advertisement and/or political purposes, statements or positioning;
- Language: English