Launched in 2004, UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network aims to facilitate the cooperation among cities in 7 creative fields such as folk art, design, film, gastronomy, literature, media arts and music. Currently there are 180 members from 72 countries in this network and recently Istanbul from Turkey was selected as one of the ‘cities of design’.
Learn more about the Network: https://en.unesco.org/creative-cities/
Visit Istanbul’s design city web-site: http://www.designcityistanbul.com/
- Case study: Displaying real-time bus occupancy levels in Seoul, South Korea
- Istanbul Added to UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network
- Kampala module: 15 – 26 January 2018
- Budapest Public Transportation System Transformation Towards the Smart City Concept
- Grid Reliability in the Lower Mornington Peninsula Region (Victoria, Australia)