- 02/2015: Professional qualification to practice as Industrial Engineer.
- 09/2012 – 07/2014: MSc in Energetic and Nuclear Engineering at Polytechnic University of Turin (Italy). Final grade: 109/110. Mobility at NTUU “KPI” (Ukraine) with European scholarship. Thesis about estimations on energy use, CO2 emissions-reduction and added value in a Norwegian farm small-scale biogas plant at TUC (Norway) with national scholarship.
- 02/2013 – 04/2013: Wind power sizing program (WAsP), at DTU (Denmark).
- 09/2008 – 07/2012: Bachelor’s degree in Energetic Engineering at Polytechnic University, Turin. Final grade: 98/110. Thesis about continuous monitoring of energy consumption in buildings, collaborating with the European project iSERV CMB.
- From 07/2016 (current job) Technical area manager in a Energy Services Company (ESCo). I am responsible of designing and managing renewable energy sources plants (photovoltaic, wind power, biomass, CHP but also traditional heating systems) plus maintaining them. I am also responsible as energy efficiency auditor in the residential, tertiary and industrial sector projects. We work on technical reports according to the UNI CEI EN ISO 50001, UNI CEI EN 16247, UNI CEI EN 11352 e UNI CEI EN 15900 (Altea Energia S.p.A. – Rivoli, Italy).
- From 09/2016 (current position) Qualified industrial engineer member of the Italian Professional Association of Engineers (Turin, Italy).
- From 03/2015 (current job) Website editor-in-chief of the online scientific periodical energy.closeupengineering.it/en. I am responsible of a group of four people working on writing, publishing on the website and managing the Social Networks and the ads. Energy CuE is part of the network Close-up Engineering (Close-up Engineering – Puglia, Italy).
- Internship from 05/2015 to 01/2016 I worked on energy system’s technical-efficiency reports and ideas concerning our customer’s factories (Iveco, Fiat-Chrysler, Comau, FPT). I also assisted the North-Italy Energy Manager developing several Energy Analysis according to the UNI CEI EN ISO 50001 and Italian Decree 102/2014 (EDF Fenice – Turin, Italy).
- Internship from 01/2013 to 04/2013 I worked on designing anaerobic digestion and compost biogas power plants. I drew up technical reports about the processes – spaces, mass and energy sizing – and about the polluting emissions of the plants (Mondopower Group – FerPlant s.r.l. – Chivasso, Italy).
Areas of interest
As an engineer I am driven to solve problems. Finding solutions leaves me with a sense of pride and success.
However, sometimes I feel that as an engineer we do not study a problem from all of the possible angles. I believe by learning to analyze cities from a wider perspective (environmental, financial, technical, social…) as this Executive Masters program will do, could greatly benefit my work.
As you have seen from my academic and professional experiences, my area of interest is the energy and environmental fields. I know I can make a difference to preserve our planet because I have dedicated time and resources into studying and understanding the problems that our environment faces.
Now as I start the IGLUS Master, I look forward to strengthening my knowledge of the current environmental challenges and learn how to analyze them from all angles, therefore being able to find the best solution.